Reminder: please do not respond to any emails from Fr. Barkett requesting assistance
Upcoming News and Announcements
- We continue to offer our Mass Booklets through our website here. Also, we have published the hymn titles and numbers in the bulletin, so pick up a copy on the way in to find the hymns.
- The Knights are collecting diapers and wipes this week. Please drop your donations off in the Parish Center foyer. Thank you for your generosity.
- We get caught up in the challenges of our own lives and so did those who were to become Apostles of Jesus. Their answer, as they were on their paths to sainthood, was the same as ours is today. Come watch another episode of The Chosen, Saturday, July 31st, in the Parish Center. Pizza before the show at 6:00pm.
- Join the Deacons for Evening Prayer on Tuesday August 10th at 6:45pm in the new church.
- The Kid’s Stuff Sale is coming up in August. Donations will be accepted starting on August 7th with the sale the following weekend. See the flyer in the bulletin.
- Please do not respond to emails or text messages from Fr. Barkett requesting assistance. We are aware of the scams being sent out under his name.
- If you or someone you care about is in the military or in harm’s way, please send the names to email@example.com and we will gather them. They may appear in the bulletin or in a frame, so please only identify those that are aware of the prayers and their names being published.
- If you packed something into a model airplane box and gave it to the Yard Sale, please contact Kathy Coleman at firstname.lastname@example.org to have it returned.
Welcome from our Pastor
On behalf of our parish family, welcome to St. Mary of Sorrows parish website! We would love for you to join us on Sunday, and everyday! Please look over our website and if we can be of help to you, please do not hesitate to contact me or a staff member. Our mission and vision statement is listed below to provide you with a deeper sense of our commitment to our Lord Jesus.
In Christ Through Mary,
Rev. James S. Barkett, Pastor
Thank you for your generous financial support during this difficult time! Please mail in or drop off your offertory checks to the Parish Center. You may also sign up with our electronic giving vendor, Parish Giving, here on our website. Thank you!