2020 – 2021 7th & 8th Grade RE Registration
Confirmation takes place during the spring of the student’s eighth grade year. For a young person to be confirmed at St. Mary of Sorrows, they must be enrolled in the Confirmation Preparation Religious Education Program. Parents of young people who are not enrolled should contact the Confirmation Director of Religious Education, Mr. Mark Stinard at (703) 978-4141 ext. 108 or at email@example.com
Below are the registration forms for the 2020-202 RE year. Registration forms may be handed directly to Mr. Mark, in his office, located off Farrell Hall, or turned into the front office, Attn: Mr. Mark. If you are registering for 7th grade, or are registering with St. Mary’s RE for the first time, you must bring a copy of your child’s baptismal certificate when you turn in the registration form. If you have any questions, please contact Mr. Mark: (703) 978-4141 x108 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Registration forms are available at the front office.
- Please print the form on two sides of the same sheet of paper.
- For registration forms to be accepted and processed, they need to be submitted with payment and a copy of the child’s baptismal certificate (if necessary).
- Any high schooler who wishes to be Confirmed or receive other Sacraments of initiation in the Catholic Church, please email Mr. Mark directly.
- If you are entering 7th or 8th grade and have not received the Sacrament of Baptism and/or Holy Communion, please contact Mr. Mark directly.
- Forms submitted before ____ will be date and time stamped for the end of the day on ____.
2020-2021 RCIT Registration Form
The following are the catechists for the upcoming 2020-2021 academic year. Please use the letter that was mailed August 15, 2020 to locate your child’s Catechist, then click on the link below to bring up the PDF with room assignments. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.